CHILDREN’S ROOM POLICIES
Millennial Falls welcomes your children to our unique and special kids’ room. This room is open to your and your guests during your event as a benefit to each of our brides. Your family and wedding party can enjoy your ceremony or reception, while the children are free to have fun in a safe and supervised environment. In order to use the children’s room, you understand and agree to comply with the following policies:
- Procedures for check-in and check-out of your child have been implemented for safety and liability reasons.
- The maximum occupancy of the children’s room is 20 children. Millennial Falls will provide attendants for your event.
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times.
- Children must be picked up prior to 11 p.m. unless extra hours have been agreed upon in advance.
- If a child has been sick, he/she should remain at home. If the child has diarrhea or discharge of the nose, he/she will not be allowed in the children’s room.
- Millennial Falls’ children’s room will not administer medication for any reason.
- Parents will be notified if their child becomes ill, seems excessively uncomfortable or fussy, or if the attendant believes it is in the best interest of the child.
- If for any reason, our attendant feels it is necessary to notify a parent while the child is in our care, we will make every attempt to locate the parent. Even though we have taken every precaution necessary to ensure your child’s safety while in our care, accidents and incidents do happen. We will administer to your child’s needs and contact the event hostess immediately.
- A bathroom is provided in the children’s room. However, please make every attempt to attend to children’s bathroom needs prior to arrival. The attendants do not change diapers.
- Bottles will be fed to infants on the following conditions a) The formula is in a ready to feed canister that is unopened. b) The formula is in powdered form that you mix with water. c)Once the formula is mixed or opened it must be given to the child within 20 minutes or it will be discarded. No glass bottles are allowed in the children’s room.
- Pacifiers are allowed, but must be on a pacifier clip.
- A parent or authorized person must check-in and out their child. No child will be released to any other person(s) without written authorization and proper identification. Written authorization must be provided at check-in.
- You can leave special instructions with the attendant, if necessary, for your child. A special instruction form will be available at the check-in desk.
- Please refrain from bringing personal items to the kid’s room. Millennial Falls will not be held responsible for lost or broken items.
- Your child’s use of the kid’s room is at your own risk. Millennial Falls cannot accept liability for any injury or damages that your child or property may suffer related to the children’s room.